Pre-Selection and Judging Procedures
- Each year the Organisers will appoint a Pre-Selection panel to review entries.
- The Panel will initially review and assess all submissions received, and will decide which works will be invited to exhibit at the Art Show.
- The Show Judge(s) may or may not be part of the Pre-Selection Panel.
- All decisions on acceptances are final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Artists will be notified which of their works have been accepted to be exhibited, prior to the opening of the Show.
Share this with your friends